Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 1, 2013

Forex Bliss Formula Course


Perhaps Forex Bliss Formula is the best (but affordable) forex course in the market.

It is a complete course with videos, blueprints, templates, indicators. I had a review copy of this course a month ago. And no, it’s not just another junk system/outdated robot that you’ve been bombarded with everyday.
When I logged in the member area, I was stunned at what I saw. FBF team has done a phenomenal job in organizing the Members Area. They have thought of and covered everything that a customer may need. Some of the things they have:

1. Four course modules, each module is a forex mechanical  system. And I can trade with one of them or all of them at the same time.

Each module comes along with a colorful manual that explains the system. There are also template files/indicators and software that does all the jobs installing these template files/indicators into the right folder.
I traded with all first three systems in the past few weeks.
I made 120 pips with the System #1, 450 pips with the System #2, and 175 pips with the System #3.
I personally like System #2 the most, because it’s a daily system that only takes me 5 minutes to identify and set up trades.
System #1 and #3 can be used for all time frames. Infact, system #3 is a cool indicator and you just need to follow the instruction.
Jimmy, the creator of FBF, emphasizes the point that we must always look at the main trend before we determine the shorter trends. I totally agree with this point.

2. A Forex Basic report that covers everything about forex trading in the case you are new to forex.

3. Bonuses such as trading videos including the Ten Forex Commandments, Easy Profit System, The FOMC Announcement, ForexCorrelation Trading.
Okay, I haven’t seen such an great but affordable course. Yet I am making good money with it.
Plus Jimmy has a support team that can answer all of my questions quickly. I also like this.
More details: * Cost: $147
* Currency Pairs Supported: All major currency pairs
* Guarantee: Clickbank’s 60-day money back guarantee
Visit the Forex Bliss Formula website here: http://forexblissformula.com.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét